An Individual member has to login to use Individual access service, and Individual account features. You can log in as follows:
- First, if you are currently logged in as an institutional member, click ‘Logout'. Check Login Status
- Click Individual Login from the utility menu at the top of the screen.
- Input your ID and Password, and click Login.
Institutional member is logged in automatically within the IP bandwidth of institution, so does not need to log in individually. If you are currently logout, you could log in as an institutional member by following below:
- Click Institutional Login from utility menu at the top of the screen.
- You could find the welcome message and institutional login information after certification.
- If you are outside of the IP bandwidth of institution, you cannot log in as an institutional member.